MES Recruitment 2021 Notification:
MES released a notification for recruitment to the post of Supervisor (B/S) & Draughtsman (D’ Man) on mes.gov.in. Check important dates, vacancy breakup, educational qualification, age limit, salary, selection proces, application procedure SHILPA KOHLICREATED ON: MAY 8, 2021 10:32 IST
MES Recruitment 2021 Notification: A sum of 502 opening are accessible in Military Engineer Services of which 450 are for Supervisor Posts and 52 are for Draftsman Posts under the aegis of Ministry.
A total of 502 vacancies are available in Military Engineer Services of which 450 are for Supervisor Posts and 52 are for Draughtsman Posts under the aegis of Ministry of Defence (GOI), for all India placement..
- CSIR-TKDL Recruitment 2021 for 64 Project Associate and Other Posts @csir.res.in, Check Application Process
- NCMRWF Recruitment 2021 for 46 Project Scientist Posts @ncmrwf.gov.in, Check Application Process
- GPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2021: Apply for 183 Administrative Posts @gpsc.gujarat.gov.in, Check Eligibility
- MES Result 2021 for Draughtsman and Supervisor Released @mes.gov.in, Download PDF Here
- GPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for 183 Class 1 and 2 Posts, Apply Online @gpsc.ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- C DAC Hyderabad Recruitment 2021 for 38 Posts of Project Manager/Engineer and Others @cdac.in, Check Eligibility
MES will conduct written for all the candidates who will apply successfully for MES Recruitment 2021 tentatively on 16 May 2021.
Candidates can check important dates, vacancy breakup, educational qualification, age limit, salary, selection proces, application procedure below:
- Starting Date of MES Application – 12 March 2021
- Last Date of MES Application – 17 May 2021
- MES Exam Date – 20 May 2021
MES Vacancy Details
Total Posts – 572
- Supervisor – 450 +8 Posts
- Draughtsman – 52 +62 Posts
- Supervisor – Pay Level 6 (Rs. 35400-1112400)
- Draughtsman – Pay Level 6 (Rs. 35400-1112400)
Eligibility Criteria for MES Draughtsman and Supervisor Posts
- Draughtsman – Diploma in Architectural Assistantship from a recognized university
- Supervisor -Master with economics or commerce or statistics/business studies or public administration and one year experience OR Graduation in economics or commerce or statistics/business studies or public administration. Diploma in Material Management/ Warehousing Management/ Purchasing/ Logistics/ Public Procurement) and 2 years of experience