Odisha OAVS Admission 2022 Application Form 2022:Odisha Adarsh Vidyalaya Sangathan has begun the admission application process for the session 2022-23 of the academic year. The entrance test to admit qualified students via direct entry to the 6th class and lateral entry into classes 7th, 8th and 9th with vacant seats will be held on February 18th, 2022. Odisha OAVS Admission 2022 Application Formcan be filled out from 20 the 20th December 2021 to 19 the 19th of January, 2022 (midnight). Applications are being accepted in online mode. Students who are eligible are able to submit them via BSE, Odisha Portal.
Odisha OAVS Admission 2022
Parents/guardians of potential OAVS students who aren’t in a position to make the application themselves may go to the respective OAVs to submit applications. Students who are interested in admission must take an OAV entrance test, and to do that they must apply before the deadline. The Adarsh has 314 Vidyalayas/schools that Odisha Adarsh Vidyalaya Sangathan has invited applications. The entry point for the schools is class 6 6th. However, some schools allow admission into classes 7 7 and 8 9 th as well as 9 9 by lateral entry into the seats that are vacant.
|Admission Process||OAVS Admission 2022|
|Conducting Authority||Odisha Adarsh Vidyalaya Sangathan|
|Concerned Department||Department of School & Mass Education, Govt. of Odisha|
|Implementing Board||Board of Secondary Education, Odisha (BSE)|
|Admitting Schools||Odisha Adarsh Vidyalayas/ Schools|
|Total OVA Schools||314|
|Academic Session||2022- 23|
|Basis for Selection||OAV Entrance Test|
|Mode of exam||Offline (OMR Based)|
|Admission to||Class 6th (Entry-level)
Class 7th, 8th, 9th (Lateral Entry)
Odisha OAVS Admission Schedule
|Publication of revised admission notice||17th December 2021|
|Online application submission process start date||20th December 2021|
|Last date for the online application||19th January 2022|
|Issue of admit card for the entrance test||February 2022|
|OAVS entrance test date||18th February 2022|
|Publication of result/ Merit list||To be notified later|
The following eligibility conditions must be met by students
For Class 6 th
- Candidates should be at the level 5 6or have completed class 5 5 or is taking classes for class 6 6or have completed class 6 the 6th.
- Ages of minimum as well as maximum for candidates should be 10 and 12 years at the time of the 31 day March 2022.
For Class Lateral Entry
- For admission into class 7th 8th and 9th applicants must be a graduate of the classes 6th, 7th and 9th , respectively.
- Candidates must be over the age of 11, 12 and 13 years to be eligible for admission into the Class 7 7th 8 8 as well as 9 9th respectively. The date for calculating the cut-off the age limit is 31 the day of Marchand 1 day of the month of April in 2022.
- Candidates are able to be admitted to only one OAV during a particular academic session.
- Candidates are only eligible to be admitted to OAV in the block in which they reside.
How do I apply to Odisha OAVS Admission 2022?
Applications can be made directly by parents or if they require assistance with their application they may contact the OAV for the area in which they would like to admit their child. Admission process is described below in the easy steps.
Using Parent Login
- Visit the official website to find BSE, Odisha first.
- Search for the Latest Updates section, then click on the “Read More” option.
- Then, click the link to download the application that is that is provided under the most recent updates section.
- The Login page will be displayed. Select the Parents option.
- Parents need to sign-up on the portal to receive the login credentials. Once they have registered, they are able to submit an online the application form. Click on the “Registration for Parent” link.
- The registration page will be open to parents to sign up. Select the class to which you would like to register Enter your mobile number and password. Hit Submit to complete the registration procedure.
- Once you have registered, the login of your parent will be generated. Make sure to keep the Login ID and password secure to make it easier to access.
- Enter your login credentials and click on the “Login” button.
- Please fill out the online application form online.
- Upload documents.
- Fill out the application form and keep a copy filled-in application and acknowledgement to be kept for your records.
Application via OAV Office Login
Parents who have problems applying using the login of their parents are able to fill out applications to OAVs entrance test
- Open BSE, Odisha portal.
- Click on the OAV entry test link that is listed under the most recent Udpate section.
- Click on the link to apply for a form from the log-in page.
- The application form will open. Download and print the application form. The application form is available for download from the OAVS website or by clicking the link provided below.
- Complete the application form and attach the required documents.
- Go to the OAVor school you’re seeking admission.
- Complete your application on the form.
- The officer in charge of the school contact you with the application details via OAV the office’s login.
- Don’t forget to get the application reciept/ confirmation from the institution.
Documents Required for Application
The applicant must keep the following documents in front of them when they apply for the job.
- Aadhaar Card information of parents and students.
- Birth certificate with date of birth
- A certificate confirming the course in which student last enrolled/studying given by the Head Master at the institution.
- The certificate of residence must be issued by the an authority that is competent.